This policy covers how Ridge Cleaners treats personal information that Ridge Cleaners collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Ridge Cleaners products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Ridge Cleaners collects personal information when you register with Ridge Cleaners, when you use Ridge Cleaners products or services, when you visit RidgeCleaner.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you request services we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and zip code.
- Ridge Cleaners automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, RidgeCleaner.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- Ridge Cleaners does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.